HACF offers affordable housing through HUD affordable housing programs. We do not provide emergency housing. Due to the high demand for affordable housing it is possible that a new applicant could be on a waiting list for several months and or years.
Reminder, you can now pay your rent online. Past tenants can also pay any balance owed to HACF online. The steps for completing an online payment is below. If you have questions or are interested in this service please contact the Property Manager.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING ONLINE PAYMENT TO HACF:
You will need to Log in each month to submit your payment
1. Click on the Residents at the top of the page
2. Click on Resident Account Login
3. If you have a current account Sign In – Complete steps: A---G to complete payment
4. Create an Account first if you do not have an account – Complete Steps: A---G
A. Once logged in you will then need to:
B. Click on the Tenants Tab
C. Click on Option to Make a Payment
D. Enter your Payment Amount
E. Click Submit
F. Enter your Credit/Debit card information according to directions that are given.
G. Click submit
For all “NEW” Log In Accounts:
* Please call 815-232-4171 extension 1018 ---To confirm Activation of your Account in HACF system
HACF will now be able to send you updates, appointment reminders, announcements, and etc. via email and text. If you are interested in this service please fill out a consent form. Consent forms can be found at all HACF offices.
For all housing related issues or questions please contact Vikki Brinker, Compliance Specialist/Property Manager at 815-616-8051 press option 5.
HACF OFFICE CLOSING DATES:
February 17, 2020